Department: Engineering, Dixon, IL
The Product Engineer will be responsible for designing electrical and mechanical components and systems, testing these designs, and implementing them into production.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new products that are innovative, reliable, and cost-effective.
- Directly involved in all phases of assigned product development to assure all design objectives are met.
- Monitor the progress of projects on a regular basis and communicate any variances in the established timetables.
- Review product designs and initiate proposals to improve function and reduce cost.
- Provide Engineering support to Technical Support and Customer Service teams. Also, communicate directly with the customer when necessary.
- Assure product compliance with applicable codes and standards.
JOB-RELATED AND ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to design and conduct product testing procedures
- Able to show a demonstrated ability to maintain and develop relationships throughout the organization
- Strong team player
- Leadership and management skills are essential
- Knowledge of CAD systems with 3D modeling preferred, as well as ERP systems
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Product Engineer career opportunity with Raynor Garage Doors, please apply by clicking on the link below.