Department: Raynor, Dixon, IL
The Planner Analyst is responsible for the execution of the inventory plans for their respective commodity grouping.
Position Summary / Essential Functions:
- Execute inventory plans as developed.
- Input and release purchase orders.
- Expedite material as required.
- Schedule transportation with Transervice.
- Resolve invoicing issues.
- Process debit memos as required after disposition of material.
- Manage PTO process from quoting to obtaining samples for sign off and ensuring all custom orders are here for required shipping.
JOB-RELATED AND ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in personal computers
- Must be able to work alone with minimal supervision
- Sense of urgency and capable of working under pressure
- 3-5 years in purchasing, inventory, or supply chain experience
- Associate’s Degree preferred