Department: Raynor, Dixon, IL
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Corroborates with Regional Sales Managers, Raynor Dealers, and Raynor National Accounts team.
- Assists the Architectural Sales Manager in preparing required quarterly reports.
- Identifies bid opportunities.
- Works on request for substitutions to get Raynor product specified.
JOB-RELATED AND ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in reading commercial plans and specifications.
- Experience in bidding commercial products.
- Knowledge of commercial garage door models and attributes across multiple brands preferred.
- Ability to use corroborative platforms like Microsoft Teams and Groups.
- Self-starter personality, able to work towards goals creatively.
- Strong communication skills both via phone and email.
- Work from home, no geographic location preference.
- Flexible hours per day/week. Minimum of 18 hours, maximum of 22 hours.
- Entirety of time will be spent on laptop and telephone.