Department: Raynor, Dixon, IL
The Customer Service Technician is responsible for answering technical questions and troubleshooting difficult installations of Raynor products and services.
Position Summary / Essential Functions:
- Respond to daily phone calls, faxes and emails from customers, departments within Raynor, and consumers
- Answer technical questions and troubleshoot difficult installations
- Calculate springs, wind loads, reinforcements, and maximums and minimums for door construction
- Understands electrical drawings and schematics
- Communicate with general contractors, designers, and architects
- Work with Engineering to develop installation solutions
- Performs other duties as required
JOB-RELATED AND ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will have quantitative skills, mechanical aptitude, and understand electrical drawings and schematics. The candidate must be able to maintain and develop relationships throughout the organization and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
1-3 years: Experience in door installation and Auto CAD is a plus.
A high school diploma or GED is required.